Paramount is starting a new Friday Tradition: Paramount Weekly Wins (PWW), to help celebrate everyone’s weekly victories as a community. We encourage everyone to share any weekly wins you’ve had in our Paramount Facebook Community.
Here’s How It Works
- Make a post on Friday with the heading PWW:
- Share one weekly win, highlight, or PR you had that’s related to the hard work and effort you put in at the gym—whether it’s an accomplishment inside or outside the gym.
- Wins should be from Sat-Fri.
- PR’d a lift or movement
- RX’d a workout (first time or a challenging one)
- Crushed a job interview from improved confidence
- Completed a challenging hike
- Competed in some kind of competition or race
- Reached a goal you set for yourself
Example of a Post
Hey ya’ll, I just wanted to share that this week I was able to fit into a pair of size ___ jeans after 5 years of trying. Since joining Paramount, I have lost 22 lbs!!!! So excited…
OMG!!!!! I finally hit a 400lb Clean & Jerk this week. Huge milestone checked off. Thanks for all the support and hype up from the 5pm crew.
Really, we just want to be able to acknowledge and support our members as much as possible, not just from the coaches, but other members.
And as always, write your gym PR’s on the board!!!!