Whether you’ve already done 19.1 and feeling sore, or planning to do the workout again before the deadline… this 20-minute recovery flow is exactly what your body needs to bounce back from all of those wall balls and row pulls.
THE 2019 CROSSFIT OPEN IS HERE and it’s a very exciting time of year!
The CrossFit Open at Paramount is a time for Community, Camaraderie, & Celebrating all the hard work you put in day after day! Test Your Fitness // Set Baselines // Measure Progress // Be a part of something AWESOME! Who’s In??
The CrossFit Open workouts will be our Workout of the Day on Fridays for 5 Weeks, from 2/21-3/2.
• You do not have to be registered to participate.
• If you would like to make your workout scores official, you have until Monday 2/25 to register!
• 6AM, 7AM, 9AM, and 12PM Classes will remain at the same times.
• All Classes will be run in heats (athlete with a judge, and then switch).
FRIDAY NIGHT EVENTS
• Evening Classes will be run in heat times for Friday Night Lights (starting at 5:30pm)
• Heat times will vary week to week, dependent on the workouts released.
• Please Register for a heat time // RSVP on the TRIIB Scheduler.
• Please help judge! Come to a heat time before yours, or stay for the heat after to help judge other athletes. Feel free to come and hang out, have some fun, and be a part of the community!
PARAMOUNT’S IN-HOUSE COMPETITION
• We will divide athletes into 2 teams over the weekend.
• Each week, the Top Scores will earn your team points!
• Winning Team will be announced at the end of The Open.