We need your help to keep the gym in tip-top shape by keeping the gym itself and the equipment in great condition! With constant daily use, it’s important to be mindful of how you are using the equipment to minimize wear and tear. While I do my best to maintain everything overall, it will be very helpful if everyone can help me when it comes to daily use.
- Barbells: please use the wire brush to clean off the chalk after each use. Chalk build up holds in moisture and leads to rust over time.
- Collars: please do not throw them; repeated drops are causing them to either physically break or no longer latch correctly, which makes them useless.
- Jump ropes: please put them back exactly how you found them on the same hook, no one wants to deal with untangling them in the middle of a class. Most importantly DO NOT tie knots to shorten them, they are all designed to be self-adjusting on the fly. Ask a coach if you don’t know how. I already replace ropes regularly but they seem to be getting ruined much faster than they should when properly taken care of.
- Pull up bars: please clean them after each use; a chalky build up wears on the coating and again, is leading to rust. Walls: drywall is fragile; please refrain from setting things against the wall or putting your feet on them. Please use the wood wall if you need to use one for exercise, stretching or lax ball rolling. The gym looks good when the walls look good!
- Rowers and bikes: please avoid going “HAM” to avoid breaking them. Go hard but with control to make sure they last. Unfortunately these machines do break down from excessive hard use.
My goal is to provide a gym that offers quality coaching in a friendly environment that is neat and clean—I’ll need your help on the neat and clean part 😉
This is overall best gym I have been to. The machines and environment are extremely clean. And lastly, the best trainers anybody could ask for. These guys are astonishing at whatever they do and you’ll most definitely get great results working with them.”
Go here! Great facility with all the equipment you need. It’s very clean. The community is great and varied across all skill levels, very welcoming people here. And the best part of this gym are the coaches! They are passionate, inclusive, care about their clients, and are beyond knowledgeable when it comes to strength, conditioning, nutrition, lifestyle, etc. Go here!”