Enhancing Corporate Productivity and Community with Group Fitness Program
Our mission is to inspire, educate, and improve the lives of your employees through an all-encompassing elite fitness program that will inspire a positive attitude and contribution, not only in the workplace, but in their lives in general.
In today’s economic market, companies need to capitalize on the productivity of their staff – a fit workforce equates to a healthier business – and wellness programs are an excellent way for companies to protect their most valuable asset: their employees! When health management becomes a business priority, it can create healthier, happier and more productive employees. CrossFit Paramount’s Corporate Wellness Program is delivered by our team of passionate, experienced, knowledgeable coaches, willing to support anyone who is committed to seeing tremendous results. Whether it be a before work energy boost, a lunch time work break, or a way to beat stress at the end of the day, your employees will quickly reap the rewards – and so will your company.
Questions? We encourage you to stop by, check out the gym and meet the trainers!
What your employees can expect:
- Experienced, dedicated CrossFit coaches
- Workouts that are fun, challenging, and constantly varied
- Group workouts scaled to all fitness levels
- Fitness goal setting
- Benchmark workouts to gauge progress
- Weight loss challenges
- A supportive environment for all employees, no matter what fitness level
- Full access to coach via email
Benefits of a Corporate Wellness Program with Paramount Strength & Conditioning include:
- Healthier employees
- Improved morale and co-worker relations, building camaraderie, and community
- Higher productivity, reduced turnover and absenteeism
- Health care cost containment
- Increased self esteem, daily energy and motivation
- Stress reduction
- Improved health and fitness levels which translates into less sick days
Corporate Wellness Plan. Receive a discount off membership rates. Contact me to discuss your company’s program!